Breaking News
Loading...

My LipBar Lipstick Review


I got The Lip Bar Lipstick in my May Boxycharm for Bold & Beautiful not only do I love the packaging, I absolutely LOVE the color they gave me in Kiss Me. I was so happy when I first saw the color because I had been seeing some others on YouTube that were get this bright purple color and even though purple is my favorite color it wasn't a color I would were out.

See My LipBar Lipstick Review Here:


This is the color on my lips and I am so in love with this coralish pink color for Spring and Summer.


Boxycharm and The Lip Bar accomplished their goals with getting me to go outside my comfort zone, be bold and still beautiful! Thank You Boxycharm for giving me this choice.


First Thing I really truly loved was the outside packaging of a velvet feeling baggie that fit the full sized Lip Bar Lipstick, I thought it was just beautiful! How awesome to have a personal little baggie for your perfect lipstick! I LOVE it and was so happy to have received it from Boxycharm.


The only problem I had with this product was that when I got this, it had already had a crack in the middle of it and broke within the first few times of using so I just pushed it  back down lightly. I keep it scrolled down to keep it from breaking off and it works, and still makes me feel beautiful!


The final look of  The LipBar LipStick in the color Kiss Me, Received by Boxycharm for the month of May. Thank You and I hope all my beauties enjoyed this very personal review!~BTB

See My BOXYCHARM UnBoxing Here:








About me

'I'm all about BEAUTY, anywhere from makeup, skin care, hair care & so much more, its a passion. I'd like to help you find in my opinion the best, of the latest products and even deals! I will soon be doing videos on my reviews on many different beauty products, to give you my best and HONEST guidance towards the perfect beauty. BaringTheBeauty is a young beauty enthusiast helping you embrace your true inner beauty through many different styles, products and techniques, that in do time we will show all you lovely beauties'~BTB♥




Links within post are monetized.