Breaking News
Loading...

Marilyn Monroe & Chanel



'In the 1950s the glamour of Chanel No. 5 was reignited by the celebrity of Marilyn Monroe. Monroe's unsolicited endorsement of the fragrance provided invaluable publicity. In a 1954 interview, when asked what she wore to bed, the movie star provocatively responded: "five drops of Chanel No. 5."

After a supporter like Marilyn Monroe joined the Chanel team her career had already been going good so having the big of an image brought shine to Chanel as a company.  Specially after Marilyn died her name got bigger so I am sure the things she advertised also increased in business.~BTB<3



Chanel is personally my favorite brand in beauty and fashion because when I was a young girl I was adopted by my grandparents and my grandmothers favorite perfume to this day was Chanel No. 5.  I'll never forget the smell of her walking down the hall from dinner one 
Christmas Eve she had gotten a bottle of Chanel No. 5 as an early gift from my grandfather. Since then always wanting a drop on my wrist and neck to smell just like her, memories that will always be with me have caused me to love this brand and the history behind it and its famous supporters.





Photo & Video credit to Chanel.com

About me

'I'm all about BEAUTY, anywhere from makeup, skin care, hair care & so much more, its a passion. I'd like to help you find in my opinion the best, of the latest products and even deals! I will soon be doing videos on my reviews on many different beauty products, to give you my best and HONEST guidance towards the perfect beauty. BaringTheBeauty is a young beauty enthusiast helping you embrace your true inner beauty through many different styles, products and techniques, that in do time we will show all you lovely beauties'~BTB♥




Links within post are monetized.