Breaking News
Loading...

CHANEL VITALUMIÈRE AQUA Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Sunscreen Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15


This CHANEL VITALUMIÈRE AQUA Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Sunscreen Makeup Broad Spectrum Foundation is ment to make the skin look and feel radiant and natural.  It works very well on sensitive, red, irritated skin types of all kinds.
The tiniest drop of this hybrid fluid creates a fresh, natural complexion. Skin looks refined and feels refreshed, creating an exquisite makeup experience. The fluid formula has a soft, water-light texture, and comes in shades that match perfectly to skin's undertones, whether pink or beige.
Dermatologist-tested.
Non-comedogenic.
Oil-free. 1 oz.
For The Low Price Of $47 At Saks Fifth Avenue




About me

'I'm all about BEAUTY, anywhere from makeup, skin care, hair care & so much more, its a passion. I'd like to help you find in my opinion the best, of the latest products and even deals! I will soon be doing videos on my reviews on many different beauty products, to give you my best and HONEST guidance towards the perfect beauty. BaringTheBeauty is a young beauty enthusiast helping you embrace your true inner beauty through many different styles, products and techniques, that in do time we will show all you lovely beauties'~BTB♥




Links within post are monetized.