Breaking News
Loading...

LOOSE SHIMMER & GLITTER SET

Try out these Beautiful colors in this new LOOSE SHIMMER & GLITTER SET only at SigmaBeauty!
The Loose Shimmer was created for use wherever you’d like! Use as a shadow on the eyes, facial highlighting or mix with your lip-gloss. The finish is almost foil-like when worn full strength or subtly shimmery when used minimally. The shimmer is dimensional and loose to create an ethereal effect.
The Loose Glitter was created for use wherever you’d like! It can be used as a light dusting on the chest, hair, face, lips or carefully on the eye lid area.
*Use extra caution when using glitter on/or near the eye area in case of possible eye irritation.
Get Yours For The Low Price Of: $30

About me

'I'm all about BEAUTY, anywhere from makeup, skin care, hair care & so much more, its a passion. I'd like to help you find in my opinion the best, of the latest products and even deals! I will soon be doing videos on my reviews on many different beauty products, to give you my best and HONEST guidance towards the perfect beauty. BaringTheBeauty is a young beauty enthusiast helping you embrace your true inner beauty through many different styles, products and techniques, that in do time we will show all you lovely beauties'~BTB♥




Links within post are monetized.