Breaking News
Loading...

Yves Saint Laurent 'Rouge Pur' Lipstick


One of my favorite lipsticks is Yves Saint Laurent 'Rouge Pur' Lipstick and I found a deal for it just for my beauties. I adore the bright an lively colors its available in and when it goes on your lips feel like silk.
Yves Saint Laurent 'Rouge Pur' Lipstick is a perfect alliance of color and care, a full-coverage lipstick drenches lips with moisture and stays fresh for hours. The nourishing formula, enriched with vitamins A and E, provides antioxidant protection, while carrot root extract keep lips smooth, supple and kissably soft. The vibrant shades smooth on sumptuous, luminous color with a satin finish for unprecedented glamour.
Winner of WWD magazine's 'Prestige Brand of the Year' award; 2012.
By Yves Saint Laurent.

Available Colors: 22 Pink Celebration ,49 Tropical Pink ,52 Rose Coral/ Rouge Rose ,59 Golden Melon ,66 Rosewood
MSRP: $36 Now: $32.40 Save 10% At Nordstrom




Photo credit to Nordstrom.com
Post uses monetized links.

About me

'I'm all about BEAUTY, anywhere from makeup, skin care, hair care & so much more, its a passion. I'd like to help you find in my opinion the best, of the latest products and even deals! I will soon be doing videos on my reviews on many different beauty products, to give you my best and HONEST guidance towards the perfect beauty. BaringTheBeauty is a young beauty enthusiast helping you embrace your true inner beauty through many different styles, products and techniques, that in do time we will show all you lovely beauties'~BTB♥




Links within post are monetized.