Breaking News
Loading...

Those Dior Lips

I'm LOVING my Dior lips


What is you favorite lipstick?
Comment below with YOUR favorites<3


I can't seem to live without my 'Rouge Dior' Lipstick in Royale 858 I can wear anything with this color besides pink (my opinion), anyways any makeup look works beautifly.

~Dior Never Lets Me Down 💋

The application is creamy and smooth but never too much, along with the beautiful color it moisturizes my lips making them feel like satin.

and who doesn't love lipstick that luxurious?



What does your luxurious lipstick collection look like?
If your collection needs growing THAT'S OKAY there is always Dior for every beauty

💖











Links within post are monetized.

About me

'I'm all about BEAUTY, anywhere from makeup, skin care, hair care & so much more, its a passion. I'd like to help you find in my opinion the best, of the latest products and even deals! I will soon be doing videos on my reviews on many different beauty products, to give you my best and HONEST guidance towards the perfect beauty. BaringTheBeauty is a young beauty enthusiast helping you embrace your true inner beauty through many different styles, products and techniques, that in do time we will show all you lovely beauties'~BTB♥




Links within post are monetized.