Breaking News
Loading...

New Shades Of Bobbi's Iconic Lip Colors

'Bobbi Brown is having an amazing deal right now, for you to be able to try out all three of Bobbi Browns best selling mascaras with different lash brushes in this Find Your Lash Mini Mascara Trio and I can't wait to try them. Ladies get yours today while checking out the NEW Shades of Bobbi Browns Ionic Lip Colors!'~BTB<3



FIND YOUR LASH With any $50 order receive a Mini Mascara Trio featuring three of Bobbi’s best-selling mascaras. Plus Free Shipping!
-Smokey Eye Mascara (3ml)
-Everything Mascara (3ml)
-Intensifying Mascara (3ml)

*Use code LASHTRIO at checkout to redeem.*

Bobbi Brown Lip Color:
The bestseller that started it all—Bobbi’s creamy, semi-matte lipstick was the first formula to launch (and sold out instantly). The secret to its success? Comfortable, full-coverage color instantly gives lips a polished look.







About me

'I'm all about BEAUTY, anywhere from makeup, skin care, hair care & so much more, its a passion. I'd like to help you find in my opinion the best, of the latest products and even deals! I will soon be doing videos on my reviews on many different beauty products, to give you my best and HONEST guidance towards the perfect beauty. BaringTheBeauty is a young beauty enthusiast helping you embrace your true inner beauty through many different styles, products and techniques, that in do time we will show all you lovely beauties'~BTB♥




Links within post are monetized.

Blog Archive