Breaking News
Loading...

Top Favorite Place To Shop!

If I had to choose what my top favorite place to shop for makeup at, I would have to say NORDSTROM.com

button

NO DOUBT, on my top favorites list because they always have my favorite MAC Lipstick and so many others but sometimes when I want a certain color or special edition NORDSTROM is the first place I usually check. Another plus about Nordstrom is a lot of the time they are a little bit cheaper prices and they offer FREE shipping and all you ladies know how expensive shipping can get when you want the whole store! So let me know in the comments what YOUR top favorite places to shop are.~BTB<3






About me

'I'm all about BEAUTY, anywhere from makeup, skin care, hair care & so much more, its a passion. I'd like to help you find in my opinion the best, of the latest products and even deals! I will soon be doing videos on my reviews on many different beauty products, to give you my best and HONEST guidance towards the perfect beauty. BaringTheBeauty is a young beauty enthusiast helping you embrace your true inner beauty through many different styles, products and techniques, that in do time we will show all you lovely beauties'~BTB♥




Links within post are monetized.

Blog Archive