Breaking News
Loading...

Super Hot Deal At e.l.f. Cosmetics!



'One of my favorite places to get good quality makeup for a really good price is having a SALE too this couldn't sound any better for those of you who are on a budget. I love deals like this because I can stock up on all my necessities from e.l.f. Cosmetics. Save yourself 40% for the May color crush of Champagne. And for today only e.l.f. brings to you 5 picks for $5, saving you a whole 75%, I hope all my beauties save tons on this amazing deal!'~BTB<3


e.l.f. cosmetics


Offer Ends Today! Code: FIESTA
Set includes: Essential Little Black Beauty Book-Warm, Studio Mineral Lipstick-Cheerful Cherry, Studio Baked Blush-Peachy Cheeky, Studio Eyeshadow C Brush, Essential Nail Polish-Smokin' Hot.
Limited Quantities Available. Any out of stock items will be substituted.




Links within post are monetized.

About me

'I'm all about BEAUTY, anywhere from makeup, skin care, hair care & so much more, its a passion. I'd like to help you find in my opinion the best, of the latest products and even deals! I will soon be doing videos on my reviews on many different beauty products, to give you my best and HONEST guidance towards the perfect beauty. BaringTheBeauty is a young beauty enthusiast helping you embrace your true inner beauty through many different styles, products and techniques, that in do time we will show all you lovely beauties'~BTB♥




Links within post are monetized.

Blog Archive