Breaking News
Loading...

Summer Is On!


'I am so glad I waited to get another brush set from Sigma Beauty because I was looking for a more travel friendly set of brushes and now that they come released these I am ecstatic about the colors because purple is my all time favorite color and the coral pinkish orange color is growing to be one of my favorites for this spring and summer. I hope all you beauties enjoy!'~BTB<3

This summer Sigma Beauty has brought to you Travel Kits in all summer colors! Sigma says 'Stay beautiful all at your summer soirees with touch-up tools ready and reachable.' So get your kit in your favorite color and rock it all summer long.





About me

'I'm all about BEAUTY, anywhere from makeup, skin care, hair care & so much more, its a passion. I'd like to help you find in my opinion the best, of the latest products and even deals! I will soon be doing videos on my reviews on many different beauty products, to give you my best and HONEST guidance towards the perfect beauty. BaringTheBeauty is a young beauty enthusiast helping you embrace your true inner beauty through many different styles, products and techniques, that in do time we will show all you lovely beauties'~BTB♥




Links within post are monetized.

Blog Archive